We are committed to providing a positive growth experience for your child using our expert-approved curriculum to teach new character words and skills each week while having fun!
Programs are offered in childcare centers, preschools and schools, as well as public locations. Our standard programs are outlined below. Watch each short video to learn more about that specific program.
Every child is different, so the ages listed are suggestions. We are happy to work with you to figure out the right program for your child.
2 to 3 year olds
3 to 5 year olds (Pre-k)
5 to 8 year olds (K-2nd)
Soccer Shots Birthday Party
One hour of creative, birthday-themed games, shooting & scrimmage led by fun, engaging and professional Coaches
Gift included for Birthday child: Soccer Shots size 3 ball, custom Soccer Shots adidas jersey, wrist band and sling bag
“The kids were engaged for the whole hour and they were enjoying themselves. The games varied and I think that was good, since some kids weren’t into soccer, but still into the games. My Sofia felt special the whole time and loved the gifts she received at the end. Soccer shots is a great option for kids birthdays. I enjoyed being able to just take pictures and watch the kids play, instead of having to lead the games myself. Party was great!” – Sarah H., parent
Program Enrollment Policies
Soccer Shots Policies
- If you chose to have a split payment option for one of our school locations, the second payment will process automatically one month after the first payment was processed.
- A half or full season payment must be made within 1 week of enrollment in order for the child to participate. A child’s spot is not secured (and cannot attend session) until payment is submitted.
- If a child has an unpaid balance from a previous season, the outstanding balance must first be paid in full before continuing in the current season. In this case, any payments submitted for the current season will be credited to the previous season until the account balance is paid.
- Refunds will not be issued for non-attendance at a scheduled class.
- Refunds will not be issued for any unscheduled cancellation by site staff.
- Refunds will not be issued for any school, site or field closure due to natural disaster, government mandate or force majeure.
- Should Soccer Shots or a parent find it necessary to withdraw a child’s enrollment, a refund will be issued for the remaining sessions (with the exception of the clauses mentioned above).
- Annual registration fee is non-refundable.
MAKE-UP CLASSES & CANCELLATIONS:
- Whenever possible, we will use indoor space during inclement weather. If there is no indoor space available, there will be a maximum of two make-up weeks due to inclement weather, heat or air quality conditions.
- Soccer Shots reserves the right to cancel any program due to insufficient enrollment. Upon cancellation, a full refund will be made.
- Soccer Shots will work with site staff to schedule make-ups for any cancelled sessions during the season. If a make-up cannot not be offered, a credit maximum for up to two sessions will be issued to be used in a future season.
PRORATES & DISCOUNTS:
- Sibling discounts can only be arranged before the season begins and before registering, and must be requested by the enrolling parent(s).
- Prorates are given based on the price per session of your child’s class (typically $16-21 per session, depending on the class/length/location), and will be discounted automatically after week 1 of the season.
- If a family enrolls late due to being wait listed, we’ll extend a prorated discount as described above, even if enrolling prior to the 3rd week.
- Limit one coupon code per family.
- Transfers will be accommodated within the same season as long as there is room in the program a registrant is transferring to.
ARRIVAL & DISMISSAL POLICY:
- Parents/Caregivers must sign children in & out of programs that are open to the public. No child can be left unattended before or after a session.
- If your child is to be picked up by someone other than yourself, please provide a note to the coach. Children will not be released to anyone unknown to the Soccer Shots Coach.
- A Late Pick-up Fee of $5 per 5 minutes will be invoiced to any parent arriving more than 5 minutes late. Fee must be paid before the following session. Any child picked up late more than twice will be withdrawn from the season.
Safety Guidelines for Soccer Island | updated June 2020
Soccer Shots Safety Guidelines for activities on Soccer Island | updated July 25, 2021
Due to the dynamic nature of CA, CDC and WHO information, our guidelines will be updated to reflect current requisites. See current protocols below:
*Soccer Shots, per County requirements, will continue to update best practices according to mandates and data, along with complying with any city, school or site-specific guidelines
It is our goal, as early educators and coaches, to create a positive, calm and consistent environment that children are used to with us – while respecting guidelines and minimizing any fear or distractions. Children developmentally need play to thrive and grow in every domain, and we’re committed to supporting families to meet it.
– Your Soccer Shots Team