We are committed to providing a positive growth experience for your child using our expert-approved curriculum to teach new character words and skills each week while having fun!
Programs are offered in childcare centers, preschools and schools, as well as public locations. Our standard programs are outlined below. Watch each short video to learn more about that specific program.
Every child is different, so the ages listed are suggestions. We are happy to work with you to figure out the right program for your child.
2 to 3 year olds
3 to 5 year olds (Pre-k)
5 to 8 year olds (K-2nd)
The fun and excitement of Soccer Shots is also available for your child’s birthday party! Parties are available for kids ages 3-8.
TWO energetic and enthusiastic Soccer Shots coaches will lead the kids through an extended Soccer Shots session concluding with a scrimmage.
- 45-minute Soccer Shots session.
- Two energetic and enthusiastic coaches who will come to your house or local park.
- Parties are designed for children ages 3-8.
- We bring the soccer equipment.
- Soccer Shots Prizes available as party favors.
- An official Soccer Shots soccer ball for the birthday boy/girl.
1 to 15 Kids: $250
16 to 25 Kids: $325
Two-week advance reservation is preferred.
Scheduling is based on coach availability.
Location must be approved by Soccer Shots in advance. Family can email photos or a coach can stop by to view location.
Please give us a call with any questions.
You can reach Alex at [email protected] for additional info.
Bring Soccer Shots Cape Fear to your home for a Backyard Program! If you are looking for something unique and new for your child during this unprecedented time, we have a cost-effective and fun idea for you! We will provide the coaches and equipment if you provide us with the location. Perfect for your neighborhood “learning pod” or community friend group!
Soccer Shots Cape Fear “In Your Neighborhood” Program Details:
• Program provided for Mini, Classic or Premier
• Soccer Shots is insured
• Soccer Shots will approve all locations for safety and compatibility
• Mini sessions will require parent assistance
• Sessions will be normal lengths: Mini – 30 mins, Classic – 45 mins, Premier – 45 mins
• Mini (2-3 yrs old), Classic (3-5 yrs old), Premier (6 yrs old and up)
• Host family will help Soccer Shots coordinate with participating families
• Jerseys, prizes are available as well for additional enrollment costs.
Contact Drew Radziwon at [email protected] any time to discuss options! Soccer Shots looks forward to coaching children in your backyard and bringing Soccer Island to your neighborhood!
Program Enrollment Policies
SOCCER SHOTS POLICIES
- If you chose to have a split payment option for one of our school locations, the second payment will process automatically one month after the first payment was processed.
- A half or full season payment must be made within 1 week of enrollment in order for the child to participate. A child’s spot is not secured (and cannot attend session) until payment is submitted.
- If a child has an unpaid balance from a previous season, the outstanding balance must first be paid in full before continuing in the current season. In this case, any payments submitted for the current season will be credited to the previous season until the account balance is paid.
- Refunds will not be issued for non-attendance at a scheduled class.
- Refunds will not be issued for any unscheduled cancellation by site staff.
- Refunds will not be issued for any school, site or field closure due to natural disaster, government mandate or force majeure.
- Should Soccer Shots or a parent find it necessary to withdraw a child’s enrollment, a refund will be issued for the remaining sessions (with the exception of the clauses mentioned above).
- Annual registration fee is non-refundable.
MAKE-UP CLASSES & CANCELLATIONS:
- Whenever possible, we will use indoor space during inclement weather. If there is no indoor space available, there will be a maximum of two make-up weeks due to inclement weather, heat or air quality conditions.
- Soccer Shots reserves the right to cancel any program due to insufficient enrollment. Upon cancellation, a full refund will be made.
- Soccer Shots will work with site staff to schedule make-ups for any cancelled sessions during the season. If a make-up cannot not be offered, a credit maximum for up to two sessions will be issued to be used in a future season.