Soccer Shots Policies
- Refunds/credits will not be issued for failure to attend a scheduled class.
- A $15.00 administration fee will be applied to any refund issued.
- Refunds apply when the withdrawal of a student is received in writing 1 week prior to the start of any season.
- Should Soccer Shots find it necessary to remove a child from a class, a refund will be issued after deduction for classes already attended.
- There is no refund of the $20.00 registration fee.
- No refunds will be issued after week 3 of the season.
- Refunds prior to week 3 of the season will be given for the remaining sessions only.
- No refunds will be issued for failure to attend a makeup class.
- All requests for refunds must be made in writing and emailed to a Soccer Shots representative.
- If you chose to have a split payment option for one of our locations, the second payment will process automatically one month after the first payment was processed or just prior to the season-ending.
MAKE-UP CLASSES & CANCELLATIONS:
- During spring, summer, and fall seasons, whenever possible, we will use indoor space during inclement weather. If there is no indoor space available, we will make up a maximum of two classes due to inclement weather (extreme cold, heat, or rain).
- During the winter season, if your school or center is closed on a Soccer Shots day due to snow or other weather-related issues, we will work with the school or center to reschedule up to two canceled sessions or offer a makeup session at a different location and time.
- Make-up classes may be held on a different day or time than the regularly scheduled class.
- Soccer Shots reserves the right to cancel any program due to insufficient enrollment. Upon cancellation, a full refund will be made.
ARRIVAL & DISMISSAL POLICY:
- Parents must sign out children from after-school programs at their childcare center. Parents are expected to arrive a few minutes before the session is complete.
- If your child is to be picked up by someone other than yourself, please note the authorized pickup person on the registration.
- Parents/Caregivers must sign children in & out of programs that are open to the public. No child can be left unattended before class!
- If your child is to be picked up by someone other than yourself, please provide a note to the coach. Children will not be released to anyone unknown to the Soccer Shots Coach.
If you have a passion for positively impacting children, we’d love to talk to you.
The “Three Cs” – Coaching, Communication and Curriculum
The foundation of Soccer Shots is our relentless commitment to providing best-in-class coaching, communication and curriculum.
The best coaches in the business
- Every Soccer Shots coach must complete our comprehensive training program to receive certification.
- All Soccer Shots coaches are trained in the use of developmentally appropriate techniques.
- Coaches are routinely evaluated and undergo ongoing training.
- Our coach selection process evaluates not only the ability to coach soccer, but also the ability to engage and inspire children.
An exceptional customer experience with ongoing communication
- You will receive a weekly summary of what your child is learning at Soccer Shots.
- We proactively communicate cancellations due to weather or other circumstances.
- Our staff understands the importance of timely, responsive communication.
Expert-approved curriculum that aligns with early childhood education standards
- Our developmentally appropriate curriculum places an emphasis on character development and skill building.
- Our program is created under the guidance of childhood education specialists, professional soccer players and experienced and licensed soccer coaches.
- We constantly re-evaluate and update our curriculum to stay current with childhood education standards.
Our Vision: To provide a beloved growth experience for every child; a remarkable experience for every family.
The History of Soccer Shots
Our founding partners, Jeremy Sorzano and Jason Webb, were soccer teammates both in college and professionally. They formed Soccer Shots® in 1997 after recognizing a lack of quality soccer programs for children under age 8. They shared an entrepreneurial spirit, a deep love of soccer, and a passion to inspire children to live fit and healthy lives.
The success of Soccer Shots in Charlotte, NC and Harrisburg, PA, where Sorzano and Webb first launched their businesses, led to several of their friends and former teammates wanting to get involved. In 2005, Soccer Shots began franchising and opened its first four franchises in OH, DE, FL, and PA. The business opportunity began to attract more soccer entrepreneurs, and Soccer Shots has enjoyed growing around the country and into Canada.
In May of 2009, Justin Bredeman, another former college soccer teammate, became the third Soccer Shots partner. Justin brought with him eight years of experience from Auntie Anne’s, Inc., a pretzel franchising company, where he led a team that supported nearly 800 franchise units. His deep understanding of the franchise business model also comes from the knowledge gained from his five years of owning and running a Soccer Shots business of his own.
From its humble beginnings, Soccer Shots has grown beyond Jeremy and Jason’s biggest dreams, with over 200 territories across 37 states and Canada. There were over 440,000 enrollments into Soccer Shots programming in 2018.
The business is consistently recognized by Entrepreneur Magazine as the #1 Children’s Fitness Franchise in the U.S. And today, Soccer Shots is positioned as the best-in-class children’s soccer program with a focus on character development.
And while the accolades are appreciated, our mission remains focused – positively impacting children’s lives.
Soccer Shots Franchising, LLC is based in central Pennsylvania, just east of Harrisburg. Learn more about franchising with Soccer Shots at soccershotsfranchising.com.
Stronger Youth. Beyond the Game.
We believe that soccer is a powerful vehicle for positively impacting youth. Through our partnership with the U.S. Soccer Foundation, we aim to impact children who live in underserved communities through quality soccer programs that support their physical and personal development.