We are committed to providing a positive growth experience for your child using our expert-approved curriculum to teach new character words and skills each week while having fun!
Programs are offered in childcare centers, preschools and schools, as well as public locations. Our standard programs are outlined below. Watch each short video to learn more about that specific program.
Every child is different, so the ages listed are suggestions. We are happy to work with you to figure out the right program for your child.
2 to 3 year olds
3 to 5 year olds (Pre-k)
5 to 8 year olds (K-2nd)
Soccer Shots Policies
Soccer Shots Policies
- Refunds will not be issued for failure to attend a scheduled class.
- Full refunds minus a $5 fee apply when the withdrawal of a student is received in writing 2 weeks prior to the start of any season.
- Should Soccer Shots find it necessary to remove a child from a class, a refund will be issued after deduction for classes already attended.
- There is no refund of the registration fee.
- No refunds will be issued after week 3 of the season without the executive director’s approval.
- Refunds prior to week 3 of the season will be given for the remaining sessions only.
- No refunds will be issued for failure to attend a make up class.
- All requests for refunds must be made in writing and emailed to a Soccer Shots representative.
- Refunds will not be issued for any school, site or field closure due to natural disaster, government emergency, health crisis or force majeure (act of god).
- Should Soccer Shots or a parent find it necessary to withdraw a child’s enrollment, a refund will be issued for the remaining sessions (with the exception of the clauses mentioned above).
Please Note: Soccer Shots will make every effort to offer a substitution event in the case Soccer Shots cancels or postpones because of a fortuitous event or Act of God.
- If you chose to have a split payment option for one of our school locations, the second payment will process automatically one month after the first payment was processed. (Does not apply to monthly programs)
- As a convenience, Monthly Program participants are auto-debited on the 1st of the month each month they wish to stay in the program. In most cases, the Monthly Programming is set to run for a school year (Fall thru Spring). You may discontinue at any time with the Soccer Shots program by simply contacting us before the 1st of the month. PLEASE NOTE: We cannot hold your child’s spot once you withdraw them from the program. Their spot will be open for anyone on the waitlist to fill. We operate on a first come first serve basis. Thank you for understanding.
MAKE-UP CLASSES & CANCELLATIONS:
- During spring, summer, and fall seasons, whenever possible, we will use indoor space during inclement weather. If there is no indoor space available, we will make up a maximum of two classes due to inclement weather (extreme cold, heat, or rain) per semester.
- During the winter season, if your school or center is closed on a Soccer Shots day due to snow or other weather-related issues, we will work with your school or center to reschedule up to two canceled sessions or offer a makeup session at a different location and time.
- Make-up classes may be held on a different day or time than the regularly scheduled class.
- Soccer Shots reserves the right to cancel any program due to insufficient enrollment. Upon cancellation, a refund will be made for any remaining uncoached classes.
ARRIVAL & DISMISSAL POLICY:
- Parents may be asked to sign out children from after-school programs at their childcare center. Parents are expected to arrive a few minutes before the session is complete.
- If your child is to be picked up by someone other than yourself, please note the authorized pickup person on the registration.
- If you pick up your child from Soccer Shots after school and are more than 15 minutes late to picking up your child, you will be charged a fine.