We are committed to providing a positive growth experience for your child using our expert-approved curriculum to teach new character words and skills each week while having fun!
Programs are offered in childcare centers, preschools and schools, as well as public locations. Our standard programs are outlined below. Watch each short video to learn more about that specific program.
Every child is different, so the ages listed are suggestions. We are happy to work with you to figure out the right program for your child.
2 to 3 year olds
3 to 5 year olds (Pre-k)
5 to 8 year olds (K-2nd)
COVID-19 Credits and Refund Policy
Updated for COVID-19
- Refunds will not be issued for failure to attend a scheduled class.
- Should Soccer Shots find it necessary to remove a child from a class, a refund will be issued after deduction for classes already attended.
- A $10.00 administration fee WILL be applied to any refund issued.
- Refund requests after week 3 of the season are up to the discretion of Soccer Shots
- Refunds prior to week 3 of the season will be given for the remaining sessions only.
- No refunds will be issued for failure to attend a make-up class.
- All requests for credits must be made in writing and emailed to a Soccer Shots representative.
- A refund may not be accepted for ALL reasons unrelated to:
- The physical ability of the child to participate in the program.
- In the event that a cash refund is not approved under the current policy, a credit may be applied in the discretion of Soccer Shots.
- Annual enrollment fees will not be refunded
- Refund Policy subject to change(s) at any given time.
MAKE-UP CLASSES & CANCELLATIONS:
- Soccer Shots is committed to do everything in its power to make up all sessions that are canceled and works with partners to ensure this occurs.
- During spring, summer and fall seasons, whenever possible, we will use indoor space during inclement weather. If there is no indoor space available, we will make up a maximum of two classes due to inclement weather (extreme cold, heat, or rain).
- During the winter season, if your school or center is closed on a Soccer Shots day due to snow or other weather-related issues, we will work with your school or center to reschedule up to two canceled sessions or offer a make up session at a different location and time.
- Make up classes may be held on a different day or time than the regularly scheduled class.
- Soccer Shots reserves the right to cancel any program due to insufficient enrollment. Upon cancellation, a full refund will be made.
- For park and community programs there may be instances where a park or church/site schedules an event that conflicts with our agreed upon start and end dates. If this is the case, there may be times when we have to postpone a session and add on another week due to this event. Please realize when signing up for programs at parks, churches, and community sites we do not have full control of these types of events and the set schedule may be subject to change.
- Soccer Shots is not responsible for any loss or damage as a result of a substitution, alteration or cancellation/postponement of classes. Soccer Shots shall assume no liability whatsoever in the event a class is cancelled, rescheduled or postponed due to a fortuitous event, Act of God, unforeseen occurrence or any other event that renders performance of classes impracticable, illegal or impossible. For purposes of this clause, a fortuitous event shall include, but not be limited to: war, fire, labor strike, extreme weather, pandemic, or other emergency.
If Soccer Shots cancels a season due to low enrollment you will receive a full refund (including annual enrollment fee). If Soccer Shots must postpone a session due to weather, coach’s sickness, or other unforeseen circumstances you will be provided options for make-up sessions, but refunds will not be issued.