Where can my child participate in Soccer Shots?
Soccer Shots is held at childcare centers, preschools and schools, as well as public locations. Our public programs are open to the general public while our childcare center and school programs are only open to those enrolled at the location.
What type of equipment will my child need to participate?
Soccer Shots provides all of the equipment needed at each of our sessions. Your child should wear activity-appropriate clothing. Cleats and shin guards are NOT necessary.
How do I know the locations of the park programs?
To find public programs in your area, select View Locations at the top of this page.
Can I have Soccer Shots start a park program near me?
Yes! We are always willing to start a public program near you. The easiest way for this to happen is for you to form a group of eight children willing to take part in a Soccer Shots season. These could be children from your neighborhood, friends from church or synagogue, or your parent groups. We’re happy to help talk through ideas on how to make this happen. Please contact your local director for more information.
What can I expect from a Soccer Shots session?
Our weekly 30-40 minute sessions focus on basic soccer skills like dribbling, passing and shooting. Through fun games and positive reinforcement, children will begin to experience the joy of playing soccer and being active. We also highlight a positive character trait each session such as respect, teamwork and appreciation.
What is your cancellation and refund policy?
Program Enrollment Policies
- If you chose to have a split payment option for one of our school locations, the second payment will process automatically one month after the first payment was processed.
- A half or full-season payment must be made within 1 week of enrollment in order for the child to participate. A child’s spot is not secured (and cannot attend the session) until payment is submitted.
- If a child has an unpaid balance from a previous season, the outstanding balance must first be paid in full before continuing in the current season. In this case, any payments submitted for the current season will be credited to the previous season until the account balance is paid.
- Refunds will not be issued for non-attendance at a scheduled session.
- Refunds will not be issued for any unscheduled cancellation by site staff.
- Refunds will not be issued for any school, site or field closure due to natural disaster, government mandate or force majeure.
- Should Soccer Shots or a parent find it necessary to withdraw a child’s enrollment, a refund will be issued for the remaining sessions (with the exception of the clauses mentioned above).
- Annual enrollment fee is non-refundable.
MAKE-UP CLASSES & CANCELLATIONS:
- Whenever possible, we will use indoor space during inclement weather. If there is no indoor space available, there will be a maximum of two make-up weeks due to inclement weather, heat or air quality conditions.
- Soccer Shots reserves the right to cancel any program due to insufficient enrollment. Upon cancellation, a full refund will be made less any sessions completed.
- Soccer Shots will work with site staff to schedule make-ups for any canceled sessions during the season. If a make-up cannot be offered, a credit maximum for up to two sessions will be issued to be used in a future season.
Transfers will be accommodated within the same season as long as there is room in the program that the participant is transferring to.
How do I know if a session is cancelled due to in inclement weather?
In the case of inclement weather, Soccer Shots will notify you of any cancelations and make up sessions. We generally try to notify you of cancelations at least 2 hours before the start of the session.