Where can my child participate in Soccer Shots?
Soccer Shots Greater Charlotte is held at childcare centers, preschools and schools, as well as public locations. Our public programs are open to the general public while our childcare center and school programs are only open to those enrolled at the location.
What type of equipment will my child need to participate?
Soccer Shots Greater Charlotte provides all of the equipment needed at each of our sessions. Your child should wear activity-appropriate clothing. Cleats and shin guards are NOT necessary.
How do I know the locations of the park programs?
To find public programs in your area, select View Locations at the top of this page.
Can I have Soccer Shots start a park program near me?
Yes! We are always willing to start a public program near you. The easiest way for this to happen is for you to form a group of eight children willing to take part in a Soccer Shots season. These could be children from your neighborhood, friends from church or synagogue, or your parent groups. We’re happy to help talk through ideas on how to make this happen. Please contact your local director for more information.
What can I expect from a Soccer Shots session?
Our weekly 30-40 minute sessions focus on basic soccer skills like dribbling, passing and shooting. Through fun games and positive reinforcement, children will begin to experience the joy of playing soccer and being active. We also highlight a positive character trait each session such as respect, teamwork and appreciation.
What are your cancellation and refund policies?
Soccer Shots of Greater Charlotte Policies
- Refunds will not be issued for failure to attend a scheduled session.
- There is no refund of the annual enrollment fee once the season has started.
- No refunds will be issued for failure to attend a make up session.
- Refunds will not be issued for any school, site or field closure due to natural disaster, government emergency, health crisis or force majeure (Act of God).
- Refunds will not be issued for any unscheduled cancellation by site staff.
- All requests for refunds must be made in writing and emailed to a Soccer Shots representative.
- On the rare occasion that Soccer Shots finds it necessary to remove a child from a session, a refund will be issued after deduction for sessions already attended.
- If you chose to pay with deposit plus installments, subsequent payments will process automatically every thirty days until the balance is paid in full.
MAKE-UP SESSIONS & CANCELLATIONS:
- Whenever possible, we will use indoor space during inclement weather. If there is no indoor space available, we will make up a maximum of two sessions due to inclement weather (extreme cold, heat, or rain).
- Make up sessions may be held on a different day or time than the regularly scheduled session.
- Soccer Shots reserves the right to cancel any program due to insufficient enrollment. Upon cancellation, a full refund will be made.
ARRIVAL & DISMISSAL POLICY:
- For Public and Neighborhood programs, a parent or guardian is required to stay on site for the duration of the session.
- For After-School programs, a parent or guardian is expected to arrive a few minutes before the session end time and then sign out your child with the coach. If your child is to be picked up by someone other than yourself/guardian, please note the authorized pickup person on the enrollment form.
How do I know if a session is cancelled due to in inclement weather?
In the case of inclement weather, Soccer Shots Greater Charlotte will notify you of any cancelations and make up sessions. We generally try to notify you of cancelations at least 2 hours before the start of the session.
Will my child get a Soccer Shots jersey?
If you enroll your child in Soccer Shots to participate in anywhere from one to multiple seasons of Soccer Shots throughout a year, your child will receive a youth jersey. Youth jerseys are distributed one time per year and are included in the cost of enrollment, regardless of the number of seasons you sign your child up for within that year.
Jerseys are distributed via mail and addressed to the child. You will receive tracking information once the jersey has shipped to your address.
Please understand that if you enroll within two weeks of the season start date, your child is not guaranteed to receive their jersey before the first session.
Should you have any questions about your child’s youth jersey shipment, or if you would like to exchange sizes, please contact [email protected].
Please note, some Soccer Shots programs do not include jerseys, such as birthday parties, demos, free play days and school-paid sessions.
Who do I contact if I need to exchange my child’s jersey for a different size?
If you need to exchange your child’s jerseys for a different size, please contact [email protected]. Please provide your name, your child’s name, your shipping address, the size you received and the size you are requesting. You will receive a response within 1 business day. Please note, jerseys must be in new condition with the tag still attached to be accepted as a return.