We are committed to providing a positive growth experience for your child using our expert-approved curriculum to teach new character words and skills each week while having fun!
Programs are offered in childcare centers, preschools and schools, as well as public locations. Our standard programs are outlined below. Watch each short video to learn more about that specific program.
Every child is different, so the ages listed are suggestions. We are happy to work with you to figure out the right program for your child.
2 to 3 year olds
3 to 5 year olds (Pre-k)
5 to 8 year olds (K-2nd)
Soccer Birthday Party!
Parties for children
- We run birthdays for children from age 3 – 8.
- We provide the entertainment, you provide the space!
- We have done parties in large backyards, neighborhood common areas, churches, parks, etc. Indoor spaces are options as well, especially during the cooler months. We typically need the space about the size of a basketball court, but we can use smaller spaces if necessary. We can get creative!
- The children will have one hour of high energy, creative soccer fun!
- We usually get to the party at the beginning so that there’s time for cake and presents after soccer is over.
- Up to 12 children and the cost is $125. 13 more more children and the price goes up to $150 because I will bring an additional coach. The cost includes a card and wrapped Soccer Shots soccer ball as a birthday gift.
- We require a $25, non-refundable deposit to get on our schedule. Checks can be made out to “Soccer Shots” and mailed to me at 9820 Northcross Center Court, Suite 140, Huntersville, NC 28078. The balance can be paid at the conclusion of the party.
- The time you decide to have the party is completely up to you, but I always like to mention late mornings are ideal during the warmer months and afternoons are best during cooler months. But we’ll happily come at any time you decide! Do you have a date in mind?
- If it rains, it’s up to you to let me know what the back up plan is. If there’s an indoor space (like at a church or school) we can use that. If there’s nowhere inside to do it, we can either reschedule or just cancel the soccer portion.
- The party is much less formal than an actual class, however, we play many of the most popular Soccer Shots games as we can and I usually finish with a scrimmage. I basically play the games and the kids usually come and go and play the ones that they want to take part in. Our games are so fun that most kids take part for the entire hour, whereas some only play a few and then are off to something else. It often depends on what else is at the party (bounce house, pool, etc are tough to compete with sometimes!)
- Please provide the name and age of the child so we can have the birthday card ready.
- Regarding number of children, we don’t have a maximum number, but we do need to have an idea of how many will be there so we can plan accordingly.
- Here’s an article that was written about our birthday parties… http://charlottesmartypants.com/2012/06/unique-smarty-birthday-party-idea-for-boys-soccer-shots/