We are committed to providing a positive growth experience for your child using our expert-approved curriculum to teach new character words and skills each week while having fun!
Programs are offered in childcare centers, preschools and schools, as well as public locations. Our standard programs are outlined below. Watch each short video to learn more about that specific program.
Every child is different, so the ages listed are suggestions. We are happy to work with you to figure out the right program for your child.
2 to 3 year olds
3 to 5 year olds (Pre-k)
5 to 8 year olds (K-2nd)
Our summer camps can be held on-site at your child care center or at an area park and are offered to the Classic and Premier levels. Campers join our coaches for soccer, activities and fun. Camp curriculum includes a skill of the day and activity associated with camp themes.
Contact us to learn more or to schedule a summer camp at your school!
Your squad, your way! Bring the Soccer Shots Experience of an expert-approved curriculum and engaging coaches directly to you! Invite the neighborhood to your backyard or community space for a convenient and safe Soccer Shots session, camp or season. Sign up to be a neighborhood host and our team will work with you to determine the best fit for you and your soccer friends.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
When you sign up to be a neighborhood host, you will provide us with information about your preferred Soccer Shots Experience. Our team will work with you directly to set the schedule and invite your friends. All participants will enroll via a private link specific to your group. Your coach will arrive on-site at the selected date/time to engage your squad with character concepts, skill development, goal-scoring, silly games and more!
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
If you are a neighborhood host, we ask that you provide a clear, safe space for your squad to play and have fun. Other than that, you only need a smile and a positive attitude – our coaches will bring all of the necessary equipment!
Treat your child to a birthday party! Contact us to learn about Soccer Shots birthday parties. Our most popular package includes 60-9o minutes of fun with a Soccer Shots coach, as well as a Soccer Shots ball for the birthday child.
Eff. May 2022
The safety of our players, their families, and our coaching team comes first, always.
RAIN & SEVERE WEATHER
- If lightning is detected within 6-10 miles of the field location, play is suspended and/or canceled. For more on lightning safety, visit this link.
- We will play in light rain/precip if the field is open and we are within playable temperature range.
- We will not play in heavy rain.
- When the heat index is between 80-90 degrees, we play.
- When the heat index is between 90-105 degrees, we play and increase water/rest breaks during each session.
- When the heat index is 106 or above, we do not play.
- When the cold index with wind chill is at 20 degrees or below, we do not play. If the cold index with wind chill is above 20 degrees, we play. Players and coaches are asked to dress for cold weather, including base layers, coat, hat and gloves.
Some of our park locations make decisions for us regarding whether a field is closed for use or not. These locations have a weather hotline or rainout line that tell us if we have access to the field. If the field has been closed, we are required to cancel sessions.
Some of our park locations allow us to make the call regarding field conditions. In these cases, a member of our team will visit the field in advance and make a determination as to whether a field is playable or not.
For public programs, we do our best to notify you of any weather updates or weather-related cancellations within 1 hour of start time. There have been instances when we are notified of a field closure less than 1 hour before session start time. Should this happen, our team will notify you by text and email as quickly as possible. We also post weather updates on our social media pages.
For school-based and private programs, we will notify you of any weather-related updates or cancellations as soon as practically possible but no later than within 24 hours of class time.
We will also notify you by email for makeup dates and other reschedule info.
If a class is canceled due to bad weather, a maximum of two make-up classes will be added following the last scheduled class for that season. We will notify you via email if any make-up classes are added.
Cancellation, Fees, Refund Policy and Raffle Terms and Conditions
Should a Soccer Shots session be canceled for any reason, the session will be made up at a date and time within the season, at Soccer Shots’ discretion and through collaboration with the host location when possible. Soccer Shots will attempt to communicate regarding cancellations no later than one (1) hour before scheduled start time. If a canceled session is unable to be made up within the season, registrants that have already paid for the canceled session may opt to receive (1) an account credit equivalent to the value of the session for use in a future season or (2) a refund for the value of the session less $5.00 merchant processing fee.
A non-refundable registration fee of $25.00 is due once per 365 days, per participant. The registration fee is due upon initial enrollment. The next registration fee due date will be at or after 365 days from the most recent registration fee payment. For example, on March 1, 2021, an account holder completes enrollment for the Spring 2021 season and pays a registration fee. That account holder would not be required to pay a registration fee again until March 1, 2022 or after. Each time a registration fee is paid, the participant receives a Soccer Shots youth jersey at no charge during the season in which a registration fee is paid. Please note: complimentary jerseys are offered in YXS, YS, YM, YL, and YXL, subject to availability. Soccer Shots Greater St. Louis strives to accommodate all size requests but is limited by vendor timing and availability.
Effective with the Fall 2022 season, all complimentary jerseys will be shipped to participants and will incur a $5.00 shipping and handling fee.
Payment for Soccer Shots programming and related fees is due upon enrollment. Split payment options may be available. If split payment is available and selected, the program fee will be divided in half, with one-half of the total due upon enrollment and the remainder due thirty (30) days later. The balance will be automatically processed thirty days after registration via online payment method used for registration. All balances are due in full within thirty days of enrollment. Accounts with unpaid balances may be subject to suspension and/or removal from programming as well as other collection activities as appropriate.
WITHDRAWALS AND REFUNDS
Participants may be withdrawn from Soccer Shots mid-season with written request by the participant’s parent or legal guardian. Soccer Shots Greater St. Louis will issue the following for withdrawn participants: (1) account credit equivalent to the balance for unused sessions, or (2) refund for the balance of unused sessions less $5.00 merchant processing fee. Refunds or credits are not issued if an enrolled participant misses a scheduled class or rescheduled make-up class. Requests for refunds or credits must be completed in a timely manner, fourteen (14) days of the season end date or sooner.
- Refunds will not be issued for non-attendance at a scheduled session, including make-up sessions.
- Should Soccer Shots find it necessary to remove a child from a season for behavior reasons, a refund or credit will be issued after deduction for sessions already attended.
- There is no refund of the enrollment fee.
- Refunds will not be issued for any school, site or field closure due to natural disaster, government emergency, health crisis or force majeure (act of god). Any sessions that were scheduled during this time will take place virtually and no refunds or credits will be issued in lieu of virtual sessions.
- In the event that government mandates prohibit in person soccer sessions, any sessions that were scheduled during this time will take place virtually and no refunds or credits will be issued in lieu of virtual sessions.
- Any approved refunds or credits will be given for the remaining sessions only.
- All requests for refunds or credits must be made in writing and emailed to a Soccer Shots representative.
- A $25.00 administrative fee will be applied to all returned checks.
Updated: February 2, 2023
Soccer Shots Spring Enrollment STLCity SC Ticket Raffle
Terms and Conditions
- Description: The Soccer Shots Spring Enrollment STLCity SC Ticket Raffle (“RAFFLE”) begins on January 31, 2023 at 12:00 a.m. and ends on February 15, 2023 at 11:59 p.m. (the “PROMOTION PERIOD”). The SPONSOR of this RAFFLE is JN Cody LLC dba Soccer Shots Greater St. Louis (“SPONSOR”). By participating in this RAFFLE, each ENTRANT accepts and agrees to comply with these Terms and Conditions, which shall be final and binding in all respects. SPONSOR is responsible for the collection, submission and processing of Entries and overall administration of the RAFFLE. ENTRANTs should look solely to SPONSOR with any questions, comments or problems related to the RAFFLE. SPONSOR may be reached by email at [email protected] during the PROMOTION PERIOD.
- Eligibility: Open to legal residents of Missouri, USA, who are 18+ years old, and who have submitted one (1) or more enrollments for the Spring 2023 Soccer Shots Greater St. Louis season during the PROMOTION PERIOD (the “ENTRANT”). SPONSOR, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (the \”Promotion Entities\”), are ineligible to enter the RAFFLE or win a prize. Household Members and Immediate Family Members of such individuals are also not eligible to enter or win. “Household Members” shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year. “Immediate Family Members” shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. This RAFFLE is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- Two (2) tickets to one (1) regular season home match between St. Louis City SC and MLS opponent (to be named) at CITYPARK in St. Louis, MO. Tickets are subject to all applicable terms and conditions associated with attendance at the match. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) is $150.00 USD per ticket, or $300 USD total. Tickets are delivered electronically and will require valid SeatGeek account to receive. Tickets must be used by the winning ENTRANT and MAY NOT be resold or transferred; such action will render tickets ineligible for use.
- Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. SPONSOR reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the prize represents SPONSOR’s good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. SPONSOR makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. SPONSOR will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
- How To Enter: ENTRANTs are automatically entered into this RAFFLE by the SPONSOR upon completion of an online enrollment during the PROMOTION PERIOD as described in Section 2. Each enrollment will receive one (1) entry into the RAFFLE. No sign-up or additional activity is required to be entered in this RAFFLE. All Entries must be posted by the end of the PROMOTION PERIOD in order to participate. SPONSOR’s database clock will be the official timekeeper for this RAFFLE.
- WINNER SELECTION: The Winner(s) of the RAFFLE will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughout the PROMOTION PERIOD. The random drawing will be conducted within thirty (30) days after the PROMOTION PERIOD by SPONSOR or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winner will be notified by email at the email address provided in the Entry Information within seven (7) days of the random drawing. Potential Winner must accept a prize by email as directed by SPONSOR within seven (7) days of notification. SPONSOR is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or Winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email account. Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively \”the Prize Claim Documents\”). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by SPONSOR. Should the Winner decline the awarded PRIZE, an additional random drawing will occur until a Winner has been notified with PRIZE accepted.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: SPONSOR assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this RAFFLE; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the RAFFLE; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participant’s or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the RAFFLE or download of any materials in the RAFFLE.
- If, for any reason, the RAFFLE is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this RAFFLE, the SPONSOR reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the RAFFLE in whole or in part. In such event, SPONSOR shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and SPONSOR reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total ARV as set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by SPONSOR. SPONSOR and Released Parties shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the RAFFLE.
- This RAFFLE is not associated with or endorsed by Soccer Shots Franchising, STL City SC, or any related affiliate.
- This RAFFLE is a gift, intended to provide our enrolled families with an opportunity to attend a match during the 2023 inaugural season. Tickets have been given as a gift by a current Season Ticket holder.