Director of Programming
My name is Coach Gabe!
I live in Simpsonville SC, I have been married to my amazing wife Sara since 2014 and we have two sons named Oliver and Finley.
What is your favorite thing about being a soccer shots coach?- Seeing the kid’s faces when they make a goal is absolutely priceless!
What is your favorite food?- I love to cook so I love all kinds of different foods but I think pizza is my favorite.
What is your favorite soccer shots game?- Definitely what time is it Mr. Fox.
What are your hobbies?- I collect superhero action figures.
What is a fun fact about yourself?- I used to be the lead guitarist for a country band.
Director of Coaching
My name is Coach Angela Lorraine. I am a mother of three teenage boys. I have been working with children in some capacity almost my entire life including church activities, coaching Rec Soccer, and assistant teaching in a public school.
- What made you want to be a Soccer Shots coach?- I played intramural soccer at college and fell in love with the game. I coached Rec soccer when my children were younger, and when we moved to VA I found out I could do what I love and earn a paycheck at the same time. Soccer Shots is an amazing program with an outstanding curriculum and I’m so grateful to be a part of this program.
- What do you love most about being a coach?- I love when children learn a new skill or score a goal and their faces light up with joy and accomplishment; especially if it’s something they thought they couldn’t do.
- What is your favorite food?- Against the Grain Pizza and COFFEE.
- What is your favorite Soccer Shots game?- The Bees and the Bear and Escape From Soccer Island.
- Fun facts about yourself- I’m a musician, ultramarathon runner, and an avid reader.
If you have a passion for positively impacting youth through sports, visit our employment portal to view Soccer Shots job opportunities.