We are committed to providing a positive growth experience for your child using our expert-approved curriculum to teach new character words and skills each week while having fun!
Programs are offered in childcare centers, preschools and schools, as well as public locations. Our standard programs are outlined below. Watch each short video to learn more about that specific program.
Every child is different, so the ages listed are suggestions. We are happy to work with you to figure out the right program for your child.
2 to 3 year olds
3 to 5 year olds (Pre-k)
5 to 8 year olds (K-2nd)
Your squad, your way! Bring the Soccer Shots Experience of an expert-approved curriculum and engaging coaches directly to you! Invite the neighborhood to your backyard or community space for a convenient and safe Soccer Shots session, camp or season. Sign up to be a neighborhood host and our team will work with you to determine the best fit for you and your soccer friends.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
When you sign up to be a neighborhood host, you will provide us with information about your preferred Soccer Shots Experience. Our team will work with you directly to set the schedule and invite your friends. All participants will enroll via a private link specific to your group. Your coach will arrive on-site at the selected date/time to engage your squad with character concepts, skill development, goal-scoring, silly games and more!
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
If you are a neighborhood host, we ask that you provide a clear, safe space for your squad to play and have fun. Other than that, you only need a smile and a positive attitude – our coaches will bring all of the necessary equipment!
BIRTHDAY FUN FOR CHILDREN AGES 3-8!
Soccer Shots Birthday Parties
The fun and excitement of Soccer Shots is available for your child’s birthday party! Parties are available for children ages 3-8.
An energetic and enthusiastic Soccer Shots coach will lead the birthday child and his/her friends through an extended Soccer Shots session concluding with a scrimmage.
Soccer Shots Party Package:
- 45 minutes to include a “best of the best” Soccer Shots session. Coaches can stay to sing “Happy Birthday” if it is desired by the family (cake not included as part of party package).
- An energetic and enthusiastic coach will come to the location of your choice, including your home, a local park, etc.
- Parties are designed for children ages 3-8.
- We provide all soccer equipment.
- A Soccer Shots prize is given to each child.
- An official Soccer Shots soccer ball is gifted to the birthday boy/girl.
1 to 15 Kids: $150
16 to 25 Kids: $175
Additional Soccer Shots soccer balls (Size 3) can be purchased for $15 each.
Two-week advance reservation is preferred.
Scheduling is based on availability of coaches.
Please give us a call at 470-387-9965 or email [email protected] for additional info.
Program Enrollment Policies
Soccer Shots Policies
- If you chose to have a split payment option for one of our school locations, the second payment will process automatically one month after the first payment was processed.
- A half or full season payment must be made within 1 week of enrollment in order for the child to participate. A child’s spot is not secured (and cannot attend session) until payment is submitted.
- If a child has an unpaid balance from a previous season, the outstanding balance must first be paid in full before continuing in the current season. In this case, any payments submitted for the current season will be credited to the previous season until the account balance is paid.
- Refunds will not be issued for non-attendance at a scheduled class.
- Refunds will not be issued for any unscheduled cancellation by site staff.
- Refunds will not be issued for any school, site or field closure due to natural disaster, government mandate or force majeure.
- Should Soccer Shots or a parent find it necessary to withdraw a child’s enrollment, a refund will be issued for the remaining sessions (with the exception of the clauses mentioned above) minus a $15.00 Admin Fee.
- Annual registration fee is non-refundable.
MAKE-UP CLASSES & CANCELLATIONS:
- Whenever possible, we will use indoor space during inclement weather. If there is no indoor space available, there will be a maximum of two make-up weeks due to inclement weather, heat or air quality conditions.
- Soccer Shots reserves the right to cancel any program due to insufficient enrollment. Upon cancellation, a full refund will be made.
- Soccer Shots will work with site staff to schedule make-ups for any cancelled sessions during the season. If a make-up cannot not be offered, a credit maximum for up to two sessions will be issued to be used in a future season.
PRORATES & DISCOUNTS:
- Sibling discounts can only be arranged before the season begins and before registering, and must be requested by the enrolling parent(s).
- Prorates are given based on the price per session of your child’s class (typically $16-21 per session, depending on the class/length/location), and will be discounted automatically after week 1 of the season.
- If a family enrolls late due to being wait listed, we’ll extend a prorated discount as described above, even if enrolling prior to the 3rd week.
- Limit one coupon code per family.
- Transfers will be accommodated within the same season as long as there is room in the program a registrant is transferring to.
ARRIVAL & DISMISSAL POLICY:
- Parents/Caregivers must sign children in & out of programs that are open to the public. No child can be left unattended before or after a session.
- If your child is to be picked up by someone other than yourself, please provide a note to the coach. Children will not be released to anyone unknown to the Soccer Shots Coach.