We are committed to providing a positive growth experience for your child using our expert-approved curriculum to teach new character words and skills each week while having fun!
Programs are offered in childcare centers, preschools and schools, as well as public locations. Our standard programs are outlined below. Watch each short video to learn more about that specific program.
Every child is different, so the ages listed are suggestions. We are happy to work with you to figure out the right program for your child.
2 to 3 year olds
3 to 5 year olds (Pre-k)
5 to 8 year olds (K-2nd)
Soccer Shots League
Soccer Shots League for ages 5-8
Soccer Shots League offers children the opportunity to take their development one step further by focusing on scrimmages.
Soccer Shots League will provide children with an extra challenge through fun exercises where they can showcase their skills and values.
- Teams will be created randomly on a weekly basis
- 1 Session/week
- 90 minute sessions (includes skill development and scrimmages).
Soccer Shots League will introduce your child to competitive play in a developmentally appropriate manner while focusing on teamwork, work ethic, sportsmanship, and scrimmages.
Bring Soccer Shots to the comfort of your own backyard!
Your squad, your way! Bring the Soccer Shots Experience of an expert-approved curriculum and engaging coaches directly to you! Invite the neighbourhood to your backyard or community space for a convenient and safe Soccer Shots session, camp or season. Sign up to be a neighbourhood host and our team will work with you to determine the best fit for you and your soccer friends.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
When you sign up to be a neighbourhood host, you will provide us with information about your preferred Soccer Shots Experience. Our team will work with you directly to set the schedule and invite your friends. All participants will enroll via a private link specific to your group. Your coach will arrive on-site at the selected date/time to engage your squad with character concepts, skill development, goal-scoring, silly games and more!
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
If you are a neighbourhood host, we ask that you provide a clear, safe space for your squad to play and have fun. Other than that, you only need a smile and a positive attitude – our coaches will bring all of the necessary equipment!
Refer A Friend Program
Receive a 10% Discount!
Refer a new family to Soccer Shots and you’ll receive a 10% discount off of a future purchase once they register.
When completing the form below, let your friend know in the comment box that they will earn an immediate 10% discount off of their enrollment fee if they use the coupon code: soccerfriend.
You Win, They Win!
Help us positively impact the children of your neighbourhood by letting your friends know about Soccer Shots!
Soccer Shots Policies
We are continually monitoring the evolving conditions in regards to COVID-19. Please understand that while we are planning to run all scheduled future seasons of Soccer Shots, we may need to make adjustments to start and end dates as we adhere to the recommendations by our local, provincial and federal authorities. We are committed to communicating all changes if and when they occur in a timely manner. Due to the need to respond to a global health emergency, we have worked hard to create solutions and curriculum modifications that consider children and families in our programs, as well as our staff and coaches. While the plan is to run our program in person for the entire season there are situations that are out of our control (i.e. government/heath restrictions/shutdowns) where we may be required to provide an alternate delivery method (for example, online programming). If the season starts, but is cut short due to government/health restrictions and our alternative programming is not agreeable to your family, we will process a credit for all unattended classes which can be applied to any future season with no expiration. If a season is cancelled before starting due to government/health restrictions/shutdowns, a full refund will be issued.
For a season which is not shortened due to a forced, unavoidable closure (i.e. global pandemic):
- Refunds will not be issued for failure to attend a scheduled class.
- Full refunds will be issued when the withdrawal of a student is received in writing 2 weeks prior to the start of any season.
- Should Soccer Shots find it necessary to remove a child from a class, a refund will be issued after deduction for classes already attended.
- There is no refund of the $25.00 registration fee once the jersey has been distributed
- In the event of dissatisfaction with the program, a full refund will be issued after deduction of classes already attended.
- Injury/Illness: With supporting documentation, a credit will be issued in the amount of the missed classes. The credit can be used towards any future season with no expiration.
- No refunds will be issued for failure to attend a make up class.
- All requests for refunds must be made in writing and emailed to a Soccer Shots representative.
- If you chose to have a split payment option for one of our school locations (only when available), the second payment will process automatically one month after the first payment was processed.
MAKE-UP CLASSES & CANCELLATIONS:
- Whenever possible, we will use indoor space during inclement weather. If there is no indoor space available, we will make up a maximum of two classes due to inclement weather (extreme cold, heat, or rain). If we are unable to provide the make up classes (max.2), we will issue account credit for up to two classes. Refunds will not be issued for cancellations due to inclement weather.
- During the winter season, if your school or centre is closed on a Soccer Shots day due to snow or other weather-related issues, we will work with your school or centre to reschedule up to two cancelled sessions.
- Make up classes may be held on a different day or time than the regularly scheduled class.
- Soccer Shots reserves the right to cancel any program due to insufficient enrollment. Upon cancellation, a full refund will be made.
ARRIVAL & DISMISSAL POLICY:
- Parents must sign out children from after-school programs at their childcare centre. Parents are expected to arrive a few minutes before the session is complete.
- If your child is to be picked up by someone other than yourself, please note authorized pickup person on the registration.