If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to call or email us. We will respond to your questions as soon as possible.
Soccer Shots Hampton Roads
Phone Number: 757-377-5986
Email Address: [email protected]
Any updates regarding session cancellations due to weather are communicated via email and posted on our Facebook page and website. Please make sure you have [email protected] in your contacts list.
For questions regarding Soccer Shots Policies, please read below to learn more:
- Refunds and credits will not be issued for failure to attend a scheduled class
- No refunds or credits will be issued after the 3rd session of the season.
- No refunds or credits will be issued for failure to attend a make-up class
- Refunds will not be issued for any school, site or field closure due to natural disasters, government emergencies, or health crisis
- Should Soccer Shots or a parent find it necessary to withdraw a child’s enrollment, a refund will only be issued for the remaining sessions upon notification (with the exception of the clauses mentioned above).
- School Year Annual enrollment fee is non-refundable
- If you chose to have a split payment option for one of our school locations, the second payment will process automatically one month after the first payment was processed.
- A half or full season payment must be made within 1 week of enrollment in order for the child to participate. A child’s spot is not secured until payment is submitted.
- If a child has an unpaid balance from a previous season, the outstanding balance must be first paid in full before continuing in the current season.
MAKE-UP CLASSES & CANCELLATIONS:
- During all seasons, whenever possible, we will use indoor space during inclement weather. If there is no indoor space available, we will make up a maximum of two classes due to inclement weather (extreme cold, heat, or rain).
- During the winter season, if your school or center is closed on a Soccer Shots day due to snow or other weather-related issues, we will work with your school or center to reschedule up to two cancelled sessions or offer a make up session at a different location and time.
- Make up classes may be held on a different day or time than the regularly scheduled class.
- Soccer Shots reserves the right to cancel any program due to insufficient enrollment. Upon cancellation, a full refund will be made.
ARRIVAL & DISMISSAL POLICY:
- Parents must sign out children from after-school programs at their childcare center. Parents are expected to arrive a few minutes before the session is complete.
- If your child is to be picked up by someone other than yourself, please note authorized pickup person on the registration.