Soccer Shots Houston is held at childcare centers, preschools and schools, as well as public locations. Our public programs are open to the general public while our childcare center and school programs are only open to those enrolled at the location.
Soccer Shots Houston provides all of the equipment needed at each of our sessions. Your child should wear activity-appropriate clothing. Cleats and shin guards are NOT necessary.
To find public programs in your area, please visit houston.soccershots.com.
Yes! We are always willing to start a public program near you. The easiest way for this to happen is for you to form a group of eight children willing to take part in a Soccer Shots season. These could be children from your neighborhood, friends from church or synagogue, or your parent groups. We’re happy to help talk through ideas on how to make this happen. Please contact your local director for more information.
Our weekly 30-40 minute sessions focus on basic soccer skills like dribbling, passing and shooting. Through fun games and positive reinforcement, children will begin to experience the joy of playing soccer and being active. We also highlight a positive character trait each session such as respect, teamwork and appreciation.
Soccer Shots will provide up to two make-up classes for classes canceled due to inclement weather. If the conditions are deemed unsafe or the field is unplayable, we will notify you as early as possible by email. In the case of intermittent weather, our coach will arrive 30 minutes before class time to determine if the conditions are safe to play. As soon as a decision is made, you will receive a text and email.
- We promise two make-up classes at all locations for canceled classes
- Make-up classes for Weekday Public/Park Programs are typically scheduled in the two weeks following the last class day
- Make-up classes for Saturday Public/Park Programs are typically scheduled on the weekend following the last class day (Make-up 1: Saturday | Make-up 2: Sunday)
- Make-up classes for Child Care Center Locations are typically scheduled based on that Center’s school calendar
- Make-ups, refunds and credits are not available for missed classes due to personal reasons (vacation, illness, etc)
- If, for any reason, camps are canceled prior to the camp we will offer a full refund or credit to your Soccer Shots account.
- A minimum of 6 registrants is required at least 5 days prior to the start date for the camp to take place.
Park and School classes:
- If, for any reason, classes are canceled prior to the start of the season we will offer a full refund or credit to your Soccer Shots account. If, for any reason, classes are canceled once the season has begun we will offer a prorated refund or credit to your Soccer Shots account for any classes canceled.
- A minimum of 4 registrants is required after the first week of class for the class to take place.
At heart, Soccer Shots Houston aims to deliver a beloved growth experience for every child and a remarkable experience for every family. If you and your child are not positively impacted by your Soccer Shots experience we will offer a refund or credit for any future season.