Programs are offered in childcare centers, preschools and schools, as well as public locations.
Our standard programs are outlined below. Every child is different, so the ages listed are suggestions. We are happy to work with you to figure out the right program for your child.
2 to 3 year olds
3 to 5 year olds (Pre-k)
5 to 8 year olds (K-2nd)
The Empower program provides children an opportunity for social development, participation, confidence, and fun through the game of soccer. The curriculum is focused on breaking down new skills, and encourages growth with balance, movement, and basic soccer concepts. It is supported with visuals and parent and/or participant helpers and can be altered to accommodate children’s needs. We celebrate growth, confidence, and participation within the special needs program!
4 TO 7 YEAR OLDS
Join us on Soccer Island this summer for our 2023 Summer Camps. New for Summer 2023: 3 and 6 hour camp options! Campers will develop their soccer skills, their character, and their creativity while having fun and staying active. Camps are open for enrollment – reserve your spot today!
Soccer Shots Camps include soccer games as well as a variety of other age appropriate activities such as crafts, team building exercises, snack time, and even literature. Children will be encouraged to participate in daily themes, and each camp will conclude with a celebration of the children’s hard work.
Summer Camp Features:
- The best coaches in the business
- 1:12 player to coach ratio
- Individual soccer skill development
- Daily “Celebrate the Cup” tournament
- Character lesson-of-the-day
- Open enrollment to the public
Every Camper Receives:
- Soccer Shots T-shirt
- Soccer Shots Bownet Soccer Ball
- Special End-of-Camp Prize
- Summer Camp Certificate
- Player Evaluation
- Daily Camp Update Email
Let us bring the fun and excitement of Soccer Shots to help your child celebrate their special day!
The Home/Park Birthday Party Package includes:
- 45 minutes of Soccer Shots exclusive games and activities led by a Soccer Shots coach at your home or neighborhood park space of your choice
- Any equipment necessary to run all of our activities
- A special prize for the birthday child
- Up to 14 children (with 1 coach) for $200
- 15-28 children (with 2 coaches) for $250
How to get started:
- Click the link below to fill out the request form
Spring 2023 Season Sponsor
We are proud to announce that Memorial Hermann GoHealth Urgent Care has sponsored our Spring 2023 season at Karl Young Park and Evelyn’s Park!