We are committed to providing a positive growth experience for your child using our expert-approved curriculum to teach new character words and skills each week while having fun!
Programs are offered in childcare centers, preschools and schools, as well as public locations. Our standard programs are outlined below. Watch each short video to learn more about that specific program.
Every child is different, so the ages listed are suggestions. We are happy to work with you to figure out the right program for your child.
2 to 3 year olds
3 to 5 year olds (Pre-k)
5 to 8 year olds (K-2nd)
Enrollment and refund policies
Credit and Refund Policy
In our effort to consider children and families that are enrolled in our programs, and also our staff and coaches, the following policies are active until further notice:
- No refund for the enrollment fee that is charged once every 365 days.
- No refunds or credits will be issued for failure to attend a make-up class.
- All requests for credits or refunds must be made in writing and emailed to: [email protected]
- Refunds will not be issued for non-attendance at a scheduled class.
- Refunds will not be issued for any unscheduled cancellation by site staff.
- Refunds will not be issued for any school, site or field closure due to natural disaster, government mandate or force majeure.
- Refund requests after week 1 of the season are up to the discretion of Soccer Shots
- A $5.00 administration fee WILL be applied to any refund issued.
- Annual registration fee is non-refundable.
- Refund Policy subject to change(s) at any given time.
MAKE-UP CLASSES & CANCELLATIONS:
- Unfortunately, we are unable to offer individual make-up classes. In order to provide consistency for both coaches and players at our sessions, and due to space availability. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- If a class is canceled by Soccer Shots we will make up the class as a group. Make up classes may be held on a different day or time than the regularly scheduled class.
- We will use indoor space during inclement weather, if available. If there is no indoor space available, there will be a maximum of two make-up weeks due to inclement weather, or heat conditions.
- Soccer Shots reserves the right to cancel any program due to low enrollment. Upon cancellation for low enrollment, a full refund will be made, including the enrollment fee.
- Soccer Shots will work with site staff to schedule make-ups for any cancelled sessions during the season. If a make-up cannot not be offered, a credit maximum for up to two sessions will be issued to be used in a future season. A maximum of two make-up sessions will be held per season.
PRORATES & DISCOUNTS:
- We offer a 20% off sibling discount that will be automatically applied to the second child’s enrollment. This does not include the enrollment fee.
- Prorates are given based on the price per session of your child’s class (depending on the class/length/location), and will be discounted automatically after week 1 of the season. Prorated sessions will end after week 3.
- Transfers will be accommodated within the same season as long as there is room in the program a registrant is transferring to.
ARRIVAL & DISMISSAL POLICY:
- For public programs, parents/caregivers must check in with their coaches when they arrive and depart each session. No child can be left unattended before or after a session.
- Our public program sessions are not “drop off” sessions, parents/caregivers must be present during each session, unless otherwise specified.
-Public program locations may change season to season. We can not guarantee that we will be at the same location each season. The given locations are based upon enrollment and availability from local school and park districts.
The jerseys are distributed once per child, every 365 days, rather than once per season. For the season during which the annual enrollment fee is applied, the jersey is distributed. For example, if you paid the annual enrollment fee on March 1st of 2021, the next annual enrollment fee will be applicable on March 1st of 2022.
*Updated as of February 2022*