We are committed to providing a positive growth experience for your child using our expert-approved curriculum to teach new character words and skills each week while having fun!
Programs are offered in childcare centers, preschools and schools, as well as public locations. Our standard programs are outlined below. Watch each short video to learn more about that specific program.
Every child is different, so the ages listed are suggestions. We are happy to work with you to figure out the right program for your child.
2 to 3 year olds
3 to 5 year olds (Pre-k)
5 to 8 year olds (K-2nd)
Soccer Shots Policies
Soccer Shots Program Policies and Information
Credit and Refund Policy
In our effort to consider children and families that are enrolled in our programs, and also our staff and coaches, the following policies are active until further notice:
- No refund for the enrollment fee that is charged once every 365 days.
- No refunds or credits will be issued for failure to attend a make-up class.
- All requests for credits or refunds must be made in writing and emailed to: [email protected]
- Refunds will not be issued for non-attendance at a scheduled class.
- Refunds will not be issued for any unscheduled cancellation by site staff.
- Refunds will not be issued for any school, site or field closure due to natural disaster, government mandate or force majeure.
- Refund requests after week 1 of the season are up to the discretion of Soccer Shots
- We do not issue partial refunds.
- A $5.00 administration fee WILL be applied to any refund issued.
- Annual registration fee is non-refundable.
- Refunds and Credits will not be issued for seasons that are complete.
- Refund Policy subject to change(s) at any given time.
MAKE-UP CLASSES & CANCELLATIONS:
- Unfortunately, we are unable to offer individual make-up classes. In order to provide consistency for both coaches and players at our sessions, and due to space availability. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- If a class is canceled by Soccer Shots we will make up the class as a group. Make up classes may be held on a different day or time than the regularly scheduled class.
- We will use indoor space during inclement weather, if available. If there is no indoor space available, there will be a maximum of two make-up weeks due to inclement weather, or heat conditions.
- Soccer Shots reserves the right to cancel any program due to low enrollment. A low enrollment email will be sent out a week before the session starts to give a warning about a possible class cancellation. Upon cancellation for low enrollment, the option will be given to transfer to another session or a full refund will be made, including the enrollment fee.
- Soccer Shots will work with site staff to schedule make-ups for any cancelled sessions during the season. If a make-up cannot not be offered, a credit maximum for up to two sessions will be issued to be used in a future season. A maximum of two make-up sessions will be held per season.
PRORATES & DISCOUNTS:
- We offer a 20% off sibling discount. For our sibling discount, if you enroll more than one child this season, the second sibling receives 20% off and each subsequent sibling receives an additional 20% off. The sibling discount is automatically applied when registering multiple siblings at the same time. If you register siblings in separate transactions, please contact us to receive the discount. The sibling discount does not include the annual enrollment fee.
- Prorates are given based on the price per session of your child’s class (depending on the class/length/location), and will be discounted automatically after week 1 of the season. Prorated sessions will end after week 3.
- Transfers will be accommodated within the same season as long as there is room in the program a registrant is transferring to.
- All transfer request must be sent to us by email: [email protected]
-Waitlist emails are sent out when a spot opens up in a session. When a spot becomes available, they are first come, first serve. We are unable to hold any spots.
ARRIVAL & DISMISSAL POLICY:
- For public programs, parents/caregivers must check in with their coaches when they arrive and depart each session. No child can be left unattended before, during or after a session.
- Our public program sessions are not “drop off” sessions, parents/caregivers must be present during each session, unless otherwise specified.
-Public program locations may change season to season. We can not guarantee that we will be at the same location each season. The given locations are based upon enrollment and availability from local school and park districts.
Soccer Shots distributes jerseys once per year (every 365 days). Each time the annual enrollment fee is paid, the participant receives a Soccer Shots youth jersey. For example, if you paid the annual enrollment fee on March 1st of 2021, the next annual enrollment fee will be applicable on March 1st of 2022.
All jerseys will be shipped directly to participants. Jerseys are shipped within 3-5 business days from the enrollment date. For all questions and inquires regarding the jerseys, please contact: [email protected]
What to Wear
Children should be dressed in comfortable athletic clothes and sneakers, and ready to have fun! Parents/guardians are encouraged to consider the weather when planning for the session, as most of our year-round programs take place outside. Often times, it is helpful to have an extra layer to remove and/or add during days of wind, varying temperatures, and rain.
We also love to see children wear their Soccer Shots jerseys each week!
Cleats and Shin Guards
Cleats and shin guards are NOT necessary for our Mini and Classic programs. We encourage shin guards for our Premier program (Ages 5-8), however they are not required.
What to Bring
The Soccer Shots coach will supply soccer balls, cones, goals, and everything else needed for your session. Please bring a water bottle for your child.
Health and Safety
We follow Public Health Madison and Dane County health and safety recommendations and guidelines. https://www.publichealthmdc.com/
- Please stay home when you are sick and keep your children home from soccer if they are sick (we’ll miss them on Soccer Island, but we want them to be healthy!).
Mini Sessions (ages 2-3) – One parent or guardian is expected to join their child on the field for the session. We believe children at this age learn especially well with you closely encouraging and giving a helping hand. As the season moves on, you’ll see your child’s independence and confidence grow!
Classic Sessions (ages 3-5) – Parents or guardians are not required to be on the field; however, know that for the first week or two you are welcome to come onto the field to encourage or help your child as they adjust to the session. This is a perfectly normal thing at this age, and we know and believe each child will grow in independence and enjoyment alongside their coach and classmates as the season continues forward!
Premier Sessions (ages 5-8) – Parents or guardians are not required to be on the field, so we encourage you to sit back and enjoy watching your child have fun on the field!
ANNUAL ENROLLMENT FEE: A $25 annual enrollment fee is charge once per year. When the annual enrollment fee is paid a jersey is distributed.
-We kindly ask that siblings and non-enrolled children refrain from entering the playing field during our classes.
-Just a friendly reminder that a parent/guardian must be present for the entire soccer session each week. We do not allow drop offs. Thank you for your cooperation.
*Updated as of January 2023*