Soccer Shots is held at childcare centers, preschools and schools, as well as public locations. Our public programs are open to the general public while our childcare center and school programs are only open to those enrolled at the location
Our weekly 30-40 minute sessions focus on basic soccer skills like dribbling, passing and shooting. Through fun games and positive reinforcement, children will begin to experience the joy of playing soccer and being active. We also highlight a positive character trait each session such as respect, teamwork and appreciation.
Absolutely! Soccer Shots is an intro to soccer program and does not require children to have previous experience with the sport. Our curriculum is age-appropriate and will provide your child with the most fun and positive sports experience ever.
To find public programs in your area, select Enroll Now at the top of this page and search the region you are in.
• There is no refund of the $40.00 yearly enrollment fee.
• Refund of registration cost will apply when the withdrawal of a student is received, in writing, a minimum of 14 days or more prior to the start of any program.
• All refund requests within 14 days to the start of the program will be subject to a refund of registration cost minus a $40 administrative fee
• No refunds will be issued after the 2nd session of the season.
• Refund requests prior to 2nd session of the season will be pro-rated and given for the remaining sessions only, minus a $40 administrative fee.
• Refunds will not be issued for failure to attend a scheduled class.
• Refund will not be issued for failure to attend a make-up class.
• Refunds will not be issued for cancellations due to inclement weather or unsafe conditions. Sessions will be postponed or a Soccer Shots coupon will be provided for the cancelled session.
• Should Soccer Shots find it necessary to remove a child from a class, a refund will be issued after deduction for classes already attended.
• All requests for refunds must be made in writing and emailed to a Soccer Shots representative at [email protected].
• Our refund policy is subject to change at any time without notice.
Camp Refund Policy:
• There is no refund of the $20.00 camp enrollment fee.
• Refund of registration cost will apply when the withdrawal of a student is received, in writing, a minimum of 14 days or more prior to the start of any program
• Refund requests between 7 and 14 days from the start day of Camp, will be subject to a refund of registration cost minus a $40 administrative fee
• No refunds will be issued for Camps when the request is made within 7 days of the start program
• Should Soccer Shots find it necessary to remove a child from a class, a refund will be issued after deduction for classes already attended and fees.
Our coaches are certified, paid coaches. Each coach goes through an extensive training process to ensure they meet our high coaching standards. You will have the same coach every week for the season (with the possible exception of a week or two, due to coach holidays, university exams, etc.).
You will be sent an email 1 day prior to your program start date which will include a picture and a bio of your coach to introduce you to them.
No. We encourage families to have their children dress for the weather and personal comfort. Our program does not require soccer-specific gear. Soccer Shots will provide all the appropriate equipment for the entirety of the program related to the session. We suggest you bring your child a water bottle and dress them appropriately for the weather (if outdoors).
No, the yearly enrollment fee is on a 340 day cycle and a mandatory fee associated with Soccer Shots programming. When apart of your purchase, a free orange soccer shots jerseys will be delivered to the address of the enrolled participant’s.
For any questions regarding the delivery and sizing, please email [email protected]
Yes, please note there will be shipping and handling costs for exchanges. Please contact Merc[email protected] for any jersey inquires.
On the first day that soccer sessions take place, we will have extra staff available at your location to guide you to your appropriate session. We recommend families arrive a little bit earlier than usual on the first week.
All enrolled families will receive a Soccer Shots Welcome Email, 7 days prior to your program start date. This email will direct you to where you can find key details regarding your program location, including a facility map with parking details.
Soccer Shots will contact families a minimum of 1 hour prior to sessions to postpone or cancel a session. Please note, we only cancel or postpone sessions if we deem it unsafe for coaches, participants and families to participate in outdoor activity. Otherwise, we ask all children to dress appropriately for the weather – we are a “rain or shine” program!
If Soccer Shots Metro Vancouver cancels a session, Soccer Shots Metro Vancouver will try and accommodate the programs by extending the season. If that is not possible, Soccer Shots Metro Vancouver will provide a coupon for the lost session onto each family’s account. All information would be provided through email!
Our yearly enrollment fee covers various administrative costs associated with our program, including, but not limited to, medals, certificates, prizes, stickers and much more! The yearly enrollment fee is also accompanied by a free orange Soccer Shots jersey.
Yes! We are always willing to start a public program near you. The easiest way for this to happen is for you to form a group of eight children willing to take part in a Soccer Shots season. These could be children from your neighborhood, friends from church or synagogue, or your parent groups. We’re happy to help talk through ideas on how to make this happen. Please contact your local director for more information.