Soccer Shots North Sacramento is held at childcare centers, preschools and schools, as well as public locations. Our public programs are open to the general public while our childcare center and school programs are only open to those enrolled at the location.
Soccer Shots North Sacramento provides all of the equipment needed at each of our sessions. Your child should wear activity-appropriate clothing. Cleats and shin guards are NOT necessary.
To find public programs in your area, select View Locations at the top of this page.
Yes! We are always willing to start a public program near you. The easiest way for this to happen is for you to form a group of eight children willing to take part in a Soccer Shots season. These could be children from your neighborhood, friends from church or synagogue, or your parent groups. We’re happy to help talk through ideas on how to make this happen. Please contact your local director for more information.
Our weekly 30-40 minute sessions focus on basic soccer skills like dribbling, passing and shooting. Through fun games and positive reinforcement, children will begin to experience the joy of playing soccer and being active. We also highlight a positive character trait each session such as respect, teamwork and appreciation.
Soccer Shots North Sacramento attempts to make up all missed sessions during the course of a season. We will either add an additional week to the season or choose a make-up day.
In the case of inclement weather, Soccer Shots North Sacramento will notify you of any cancelations and make up sessions. We generally try to notify you of cancelations at least 2 hours before the start of the session.
- Requests made before the start of the season will be issued a full refund.
- A prorated refund may be issued if requested before the fourth session of the season. Refunds will not be given for requests made after the fourth session of the season. A prorated credit may be issued if requested after the fourth session of the season. We will issue a prorated credit for the remaining sessions in a season from the date that a parent reaches out to us, not from the date a child stops attending sessions.
- Refunds or credits are not available for missed sessions due to unexpected absences (vacation, illness, etc). This includes any make up classes scheduled within the two week buffer at the end of the season. If you know your child will miss a certain date during the season prior to enrolling, please contact our office for a prorate for that session (up to two weeks).
- If Soccer Shots cancels a season for any reason, a full or prorated refund will be given to those enrolled. If a season is canceled due to circumstances outside of our control (natural disaster, public health crisis, etc), Soccer Shots reserves the right to issue a credit rather than a refund.
- Childtime and La Petite classes – Please see the FAQ tab when enrolling into a class for any Childtime or La Petite to find the cancellation & refund policy for these specific schools.
Please email [email protected] or call our office to request a refund or credit.
You will receive an email notification for the season you are on the waitlist for as soon as a spot becomes available. IMPORTANT: Please note, everyone on the waitlist for this season will receive the email notification at the same time. The open spot for this season will be available for anyone to purchase. Once the spot is purchased, the season will be “full” again. The email does not guarantee that a spot will remain open for that season.