We are committed to providing a positive growth experience for your child using our expert-approved curriculum to teach new character words and skills each week while having fun!
Programs are offered in childcare centers, preschools and schools, as well as public locations. Our standard programs are outlined below. Watch each short video to learn more about that specific program.
Every child is different, so the ages listed are suggestions. We are happy to work with you to figure out the right program for your child.
2 to 3 year olds
3 to 5 year olds (Pre-k)
5 to 8 year olds (K-2nd)
Give Your Child A Birthday to Remember!
A Soccer Shots Birthday Party complements any birthday theme. Let us bring the fun and excitement of Soccer Shots to help your child celebrate their special day!
The Home/Park Birthday Party Package includes:
- 45 minutes of Soccer Shots exclusive games and activities led by a Soccer Shots coach at your home or neighborhood park space of your choice
- Any equipment necessary to run all of our activities
- A special soccer ball for the birthday child and party favors for the attendees (mini soccer balls, wristbands, etc)
- Up to 12 children (with 1 coach) for $175
- 13-24 children (with 2 coaches) for $225
*$50 non-refundable deposit to book party paid in addition to party total
How to get started:
Click the link below, fill out the attached request form, and email it to [email protected].
We kindly ask that booking requests be made at least 2 weeks prior to the desired party date. Making a request does not guarantee a party on the desired date. We are currently not taking requests for Saturday or Sunday mornings.
School Holiday Camps
3 to 8 year olds
Our Soccer Shots Camps offer 3-4 hours of soccer fun during your child’s school holiday break. Whether your child is already in a weekly session with us or not, our camps are a great way to keep your child active and having fun. Soccer Shots Camps are centered on skill development, themed crafts and games, and character building!
Details: Camp enrollment includes varied daily prize (mini soccer ball, wristband, bag, etc). Campers must provide their own snack and water bottle.
Who: Children ages 3-8 | Open to the public
*Children must be bathroom independent*
St. Thomas Episcopal School (1604/281)
Held outdoor on the turf field and indoor in the gym
SoccerZone Live Oak – Indoor
*Spring Break and Summer camps only
October Camp: Monday, October 10
Thanksgiving Camp: Monday-Tuesday, November 21-22
Winter Break Camp: Monday-Friday, December 19-23
MLK Camp: Monday, January 16, 2023
Presidents’ Day Camp: Monday, February 20, 2023
Spring Break Camp: Monday-Friday, March 13-17, 2023
Ages 3-8 | Offered weekly around the greater San Antonio area
Soccer Shots Summer Camps are focused on soccer and character development centered and offered weekly at locations around the greater San Antonio area. For ages 3-8, camps run from end of May through August with each camper receiving a t-shirt and daily prizes, such as a water bottle, drawstring bag, medal, and more! See a sample of our daily camp schedule below.
Ages 3-8 | Open to the public
*Participants must be 100% bathroom independent
Early Bird Discount: Take $40 off camp price when you enroll before March 1st! Applicable to each child and each camp your child joins. Use code camp2023early40 at checkout to apply.
*Exclusions apply. Cannot be used at external enrollment sites.
Messiah Lutheran Church (Indoor) – Boerne
SoccerZone Live Oak (Indoor) – Live Oak/Schertz
St. Thomas Episcopal School (Indoor/Outdoor) – Stone Oak
Week 1 (May 30-June 2): St. Thomas Episcopal School
Week 2 (June 5-9): Messiah Lutheran Church
Week 3 (June 12-16): None
Week 4 (June 19-23): SoccerZone
Week 5 (June 26-30): None
Week 6 (July 5-7): None
Week 7 (July 10-14): St. Thomas Episcopal School (AM) & SoccerZone (PM)
Week 8 (July 17-21): None
Week 9 (July 24-28): None
Week 10 (July 31-Aug 4): None
Week 11 (Aug 7-11): St. Thomas Episcopal School & Alamo Heights
Week 12 (Aug 14-17): None
Daily Sample Schedule (AM):
*Afternoon camps runs from 12-3pm and follow a similar schedule
8:45-9:00 Drop-Off/Meet & Greet/Free Play
9:00-9:10 Welcome and Intros
9:10 – 9:50 Soccer Session I
9:50-10:10 Snack and Bathroom Break
10:10-10:50 Soccer Session II
10:50-11:15 Craft & Bathroom Break
11:15-11:50 Soccer Session III/Scrimmage
- Refunds will not be issued for non-attendance at a scheduled session, including make-up sessions.
- Should Soccer Shots find it necessary to remove a child from a season for behavior reasons, a refund or credit will be issued after deduction for sessions already attended.
- There is no refund of the enrollment fee.
- Refunds will not be issued for any school, site or field closure due to natural disaster, government emergency, health crisis or force majeure (act of god). Any sessions that were scheduled during this time will take place virtually and no refunds or credits will be issued in lieu of virtual sessions.
- In the event that government mandates prohibit in person soccer sessions, any sessions that were scheduled during this time will take place virtually and no refunds or credits will be issued in lieu of virtual sessions.
- Any approved refunds or credits will be given for the remaining sessions only.
- All requests for refunds or credits must be made in writing and emailed to a Soccer Shots representative.
- A $25.00 administrative fee will be applied to all returned checks.
CAMP Refund Policy
- We will do everything possible to hold camp as scheduled, rain or shine. In the event inclement weather causes a cancellation due to safety reasons, the following refund policy will apply:
- 1 Day Canceled – No Make-up or Refund for multi-day camps; credit towards a future season for 1-day camps
- 2 or more Days Canceled – Pro-rated refunds based on number of days lost
- Cancelations due to any reason up to ten days prior to camp are subject to a $50 per camper cancellation fee. No refunds will be given for cancellations within ten days of the start of camp. Refunds will not be issued for campers who miss periods of the camp due to illness, injury or conflicting activities.
We will post weather advisories and class cancelations on our website displayed as a red banner across our homepage. We will try to post one hour prior to the start of the class when possible. If no cancelation or update is posted, the class is on.
If you are still unsure about the status of your class after looking online, then you can call our office Mon-Fri between 8:30 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. at (210) 541-4453. If you need to reach someone after non-business hours (on weekends or after 5:30 p.m. on weekdays) for park-related concerns, call (210) 593-8456 to speak to a representative.
If a class is canceled due to bad weather, a maximum of two make-up classes will be added following the last scheduled class for that season. We will notify you via email if any make-up classes are added.
Thunder and Lightning Policy: Soccer Shots follows the United States Soccer Federation (USSF) position on thunder and lightning. If a coach sees lightning or hears thunder, the class will be canceled and the field must be cleared immediately. Classes may only resume if we are free from thunder or lightning for at least 30 minutes.
If you have any questions, please email us at: [email protected] or call our office at (210) 541-4453.