We are committed to providing a positive growth experience for your child using our expert-approved curriculum to teach new character words and skills each week while having fun!
Programs are offered in childcare centers, preschools and schools, as well as public locations. Our standard programs are outlined below. Watch each short video to learn more about that specific program.
Every child is different, so the ages listed are suggestions. We are happy to work with you to figure out the right program for your child.
2 to 3 year olds
3 to 5 year olds (Pre-k)
5 to 8 year olds (K-2nd)
3 to 8 year olds
Come kick it with Soccer Shots this summer for a week of soccer fun! Our Soccer Shots Summer Camps are a condensed, action-packed soccer experience centered on skill development, themed crafts and imaginative games, character building, and more.
Open to the public | Children must be bathroom independent
Campers provide their own snack and water bottle. Sample schedule is below. Each camper receives a daily prize at the end of each session.
Location: St. Thomas Episcopal School (1604/281)
*Held indoor and outdoor on the turf field*
Session I: June 6 – 10
Session II: July 18 – 22
Location: Alamo Heights – Northridge Park
*Held indoor and outdoor on the turf field*
Session I: June 27 – July 1
Session II: August 1 – 5
Give Your Child A Birthday to Remember!
A Soccer Shots Birthday Party complements any birthday theme. Let us bring the fun and excitement of Soccer Shots to help your child celebrate their special day!
The Home/Park Birthday Party Package includes:
- 45 minutes of Soccer Shots exclusive games and activities led by a Soccer Shots coach at your home or neighborhood park space of your choice
- Any equipment necessary to run all of our activities
- A special soccer ball for the birthday child
- Up to 14 children (with 1 coach) for $175
- 15-28 children (with 2 coaches) for $225
*$50 non-refundable deposit to book party
How to get started:
Click the link below, fill out the attached request form, and email it to [email protected].
We kindly ask that booking requests be made at least 2 weeks prior to the desired party date. Making a request does not guarantee a party on the desired date. We are not taking requests for Saturday or Sunday mornings.
- Refunds will not be issued for non-attendance at a scheduled session, including make-up sessions.
- Should Soccer Shots find it necessary to remove a child from a season for behavior reasons, a refund or credit will be issued after deduction for sessions already attended.
- There is no refund of the enrollment fee.
- Refunds will not be issued for any school, site or field closure due to natural disaster, government emergency, health crisis or force majeure (act of god). Any sessions that were scheduled during this time will take place virtually and no refunds or credits will be issued in lieu of virtual sessions.
- In the event that government mandates prohibit in person soccer sessions, any sessions that were scheduled during this time will take place virtually and no refunds or credits will be issued in lieu of virtual sessions.
- Any approved refunds or credits will be given for the remaining sessions only.
- All requests for refunds or credits must be made in writing and emailed to a Soccer Shots representative.
- A $25.00 administrative fee will be applied to all returned checks.
CAMP Refund Policy
- We will do everything possible to hold camp as scheduled, rain or shine. In the event inclement weather causes a cancellation due to safety reasons, the following refund policy will apply:
- 1 Day Canceled – No Make-up or Refund
- 2 or more Days Canceled – Pro-rated refunds based on number of days lost
- Cancelations due to any reason up to ten days prior to camp are subject to a $50 per camper cancellation fee. No refunds will be given for cancellations within ten days of the start of camp. Refunds will not be issued for campers who miss periods of the camp due to illness, injury or conflicting activities.
We will post weather advisories and class cancelations on our website displayed as a red banner across our homepage. We will try to post one hour prior to the start of the class when possible. If no cancelation or update is posted, the class is on.
If you are still unsure about the status of your class after looking online, then you can call our office Mon-Fri between 8:30 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. at (210) 541-4453. If you need to reach someone after non-business hours (on weekends or after 5:30 p.m. on weekdays) for park-related concerns, call (210) 593-8456 to speak to a representative.
If a class is canceled due to bad weather, a maximum of two make-up classes will be added following the last scheduled class for that season. We will notify you via email if any make-up classes are added.
Thunder and Lightning Policy: Soccer Shots follows the United States Soccer Federation (USSF) position on thunder and lightning. If a coach sees lightning or hears thunder, the class will be canceled and the field must be cleared immediately. Classes may only resume if we are free from thunder or lightning for at least 30 minutes.
If you have any questions, please email us at: [email protected] or call our office at (210) 541-4453.