Proudly to Serving Children and Families in San Francisco, East Bay, & Marin.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us. If using email, please let us know the best time to contact you. We will respond to your question as soon as possible.
Miguel Velazquez – Owner
Soccer Shots Policies
- If you chose to have a split payment option for one of our school locations, the second payment will process automatically one month after the first payment was processed.
- A half or full season payment must be made within 1 week of enrollment in order for the child to participate. A child’s spot is not secured (and cannot attend session) until payment is submitted.
- If a child has an unpaid balance from a previous season, the outstanding balance must first be paid in full before continuing in the current season. In this case, any payments submitted for the current season will be credited to the previous season until the account balance is paid.
- Refunds/credits will not be issued for non-attendance at a scheduled class.
- Refunds will not be issued for any unscheduled cancellation by our partner sites.
- Refunds will not be issued for any partner site or field closure, or restrictions imposed due to natural disaster, government mandate or force majeure.
- Refunds will not be issued after week 3 of a given season.
- Should Soccer Shots or a parent find it necessary to withdraw a child’s enrollment after week 3 of a given season, a credit will be issued for the remaining sessions (with the exception of the clauses mentioned above).
- If a refund is issued, a $15 processing fee will be deducted for each child withdrawn. Processing fees do not apply to credits.
- Annual enrollment fee is non-refundable.
MAKE-UP CLASSES & CANCELLATIONS:
- Whenever possible, we will use indoor space during inclement weather. If there is no indoor space available, there will be a maximum of two make-up weeks due to inclement weather, heat or air quality conditions.
- Soccer Shots does not offer make-up classes for non-attendance at a scheduled class.
- Soccer Shots reserves the right to cancel any program due to insufficient enrollment. Upon cancellation, a full refund will be made.
- Soccer Shots will work with site staff to schedule make-ups for any canceled sessions during the season. If a make-up cannot not be offered, a credit maximum for up to two sessions will be issued to be used in a future season.
- During the winter season, if your school or center is closed on a Soccer Shots day due to weather-related issues, we will work with your school or center to reschedule up to two canceled sessions or offer a make up session at a different location and time.
- Make-up classes may be held on a different day or time than the regularly scheduled class.
PRORATES & DISCOUNTS:
- Sibling discounts can only be arranged before the season begins and before enrolling, and must be requested by the enrolling parent/guardian.
- Our sibling discount is 15% off of the second child registration fee (not including the $40 annual enrollment fee).
- Prorates are given based on the price per session of your child’s class, and will be discounted automatically after week 1 of the season.
- If a family enrolls late due to being wait listed, we’ll extend a prorated discount as described above, even if enrolling prior to the 3rd week.
- Limit one coupon code per family.
- Transfers will be accommodated within the same season as long as there is room in the program a registrant is transferring to.
ARRIVAL & DISMISSAL POLICY:
- A parent or guardian must remain with their child during public sessions unless it is a camp.
- For camps, if your child is to be picked up by someone other than yourself, please provide a note to the coach. Children will not be released to anyone unknown to the Soccer Shots Coach. A Late Pick-up Fee of $5 per 5 minutes will be invoiced to any parent arriving more than 5 minutes late. Fee must be paid before the following session. Any child picked up late more than twice will be withdrawn from the season.
If you have a passion for positively impacting children, we’d love to talk to you.
The “Three Cs” – Coaching, Communication and Curriculum
The foundation of Soccer Shots is our relentless commitment to providing best-in-class coaching, communication and curriculum.
The best coaches in the business
- Every Soccer Shots coach must complete our comprehensive training program to receive certification.
- All Soccer Shots coaches are trained in the use of developmentally appropriate techniques.
- Coaches are routinely evaluated and undergo ongoing training.
- Our coach selection process evaluates not only the ability to coach soccer, but also the ability to engage and inspire children.
An exceptional customer experience with ongoing communication
- You will receive a weekly summary of what your child is learning at Soccer Shots.
- We proactively communicate cancellations due to weather or other circumstances.
- Our staff understands the importance of timely, responsive communication.
Expert-approved curriculum that aligns with early childhood education standards
- Our developmentally appropriate curriculum places an emphasis on character development and skill building.
- Our program is created under the guidance of childhood education specialists, professional soccer players and experienced and licensed soccer coaches.
- We constantly re-evaluate and update our curriculum to stay current with childhood education standards.
Our Vision: To provide a beloved growth experience for every child; a remarkable experience for every family.
The History of Soccer Shots
Our founding partners, Jeremy Sorzano and Jason Webb, were soccer teammates both in college and professionally. They formed Soccer Shots® in 1997 after recognizing a lack of quality soccer programs for children under age 8. They shared an entrepreneurial spirit, a deep love of soccer, and a passion to inspire children to live fit and healthy lives.
The success of Soccer Shots in Charlotte, NC and Harrisburg, PA, where Sorzano and Webb first launched their businesses, led to several of their friends and former teammates wanting to get involved. In 2005, Soccer Shots began franchising and opened its first four franchises in OH, DE, FL, and PA. The business opportunity began to attract more soccer entrepreneurs, and Soccer Shots has enjoyed growing around the country and into Canada.
In May of 2009, Justin Bredeman, another former college soccer teammate, became the third Soccer Shots partner. Justin brought with him eight years of experience from Auntie Anne’s, Inc., a pretzel franchising company, where he led a team that supported nearly 800 franchise units. His deep understanding of the franchise business model also comes from the knowledge gained from his five years of owning and running a Soccer Shots business of his own.
From its humble beginnings, Soccer Shots has grown beyond Jeremy and Jason’s biggest dreams, with over 200 territories across 37 states and Canada. There were over 440,000 enrollments into Soccer Shots programming in 2018.
The business is consistently recognized by Entrepreneur Magazine as the #1 Children’s Fitness Franchise in the U.S. And today, Soccer Shots is positioned as the best-in-class children’s soccer program with a focus on character development.
And while the accolades are appreciated, our mission remains focused – positively impacting children’s lives.
Soccer Shots Franchising, LLC is based in central Pennsylvania, just east of Harrisburg. Learn more about franchising with Soccer Shots at soccershotsfranchising.com.
Stronger Youth. Beyond the Game.
We believe that soccer is a powerful vehicle for positively impacting youth. Through our partnership with the U.S. Soccer Foundation, we aim to impact children who live in underserved communities through quality soccer programs that support their physical and personal development.