Phone: (951) 305-3375
Email: [email protected]
Soccer Shots Policies
- There is no refund of the annual registration fee.
- Refunds will not be issued for failure to attend a scheduled class.
- Full refunds will only be issued (minus a $25 admin fee apply) when the withdrawal of a student is received in writing 15 days prior to scheduled season start
- Should Soccer Shots find it necessary to remove a child from a class, a refund will be issued after deduction for classes already attended.
- No refunds will be issued for failure to attend a make up class.
- All requests for refunds must be made in writing and emailed to a Soccer Shots representative at [email protected].
- If you chose to have a split payment option for one of our school locations, the second payment will process automatically one month after the first payment was processed.
MAKE-UP CLASSES & CANCELLATIONS:
- During spring, summer and fall seasons, whenever possible, we will use indoor space during inclement weather. If there is no indoor space available, we will make up a maximum of two classes due to inclement weather (extreme cold, heat, or rain).
- During the winter season, if your school or center is closed on a Soccer Shots day due to snow or other weather-related issues, we will work with your school or center to reschedule up to two cancelled sessions or offer a make up session at a different location and time.
- Make up classes may be held on a different day or time than the regularly scheduled class.
- Soccer Shots reserves the right to cancel any program due to insufficient enrollment. Upon cancellation, a full refund will be made.
ARRIVAL & DISMISSAL POLICY:
- Parents must sign out children from after-school programs at their childcare center. Parents are expected to arrive a few minutes before the session is complete.
- If your child is to be picked up by someone other than yourself, please note authorized pickup person on the registration.