We are committed to providing a positive growth experience for your child using our expert-approved curriculum to teach new character words and skills each week while having fun!
Programs are offered in childcare centers, preschools and schools, as well as public locations. Our standard programs are outlined below. Watch each short video to learn more about that specific program.
Every child is different, so the ages listed are suggestions. We are happy to work with you to figure out the right program for your child.
2 to 3 year olds
3 to 5 year olds (Pre-k)
5 to 8 year olds (K-2nd)
4 TO 8 YEAR OLDS
Our camps offer low coach-to-player ratios, professional staff, and an age-appropriate curriculum. We use a soccer camp curriculum to teach advanced soccer skills, all while keeping our fun, safe environment. Each day will also include a soccer craft and a soccer lesson.
Summer Camp Features:
- The best coaches in the business
- 1:12 player ratio to coach ratio
- Individual soccer skill development
- Daily soccer craft
- Daily Summer Soccer tournament
- Character lesson-of-the-day
- Coordination, balance, and agility development
Every Camper Receives:
- Soccer Shots Summer Camp t-shirt
- Soccer Shots soccer ball
- Special end-of-camp prize
- Summer Camp certificate
- Player evaluation
- Daily camp update cards