Soccer Shots is held at childcare centers, preschools and schools, as well as public locations. Our public programs are open to the general public while our childcare center and school programs are only open to those enrolled at the location.
Soccer Shots provides all of the equipment needed at each of our sessions. Your child should wear activity-appropriate clothing. Cleats and shin guards are NOT necessary.
To find public programs in your area, please visit dfw.soccershots.com.
Yes! We are always willing to start a public program near you. The easiest way for this to happen is for you to form a group of eight children willing to take part in a Soccer Shots season. These could be children from your neighborhood, friends from church or synagogue, or your parent groups. We’re happy to help talk through ideas on how to make this happen. Please contact your local director for more information.
Our weekly 30-40 minute sessions focus on basic soccer skills like dribbling, passing and shooting. Through fun games and positive reinforcement, children will begin to experience the joy of playing soccer and being active. We also highlight a positive character trait each session such as respect, teamwork and appreciation.
Soccer Shots will provide a makeup session for up to two canceled sessions during the course of a season. We will either add an additional week to the season or choose a make-up day. In the case of inclement weather, Soccer Shots will notify you of any cancelations and makeup sessions.
In the case of inclement weather, Soccer Shots will notify you of any cancelations and make up sessions. We generally try to notify you of cancelations at least 2 hours before the start of the session.
- If, for any reason, summer camps are canceled prior to the camp, we will offer a full refund or credit to your Soccer Shots account.
- A minimum of six enrolled participants is required at least 5 days prior to the start date for the camp to take place.
Public Programs and School Sessions:
- If, for any reason, sessions are canceled prior to the start of the season, we will offer a full refund or credit to your Soccer Shots account. If, for any reason, sessions are canceled once the season has started, we will offer a prorated refund or credit to your Soccer Shots account for any canceled sessions.
- A minimum of four enrolled participants is required after the first week of sessions for the session to take place.
- Make-up sessions: We can promise two make-up sessions at all locations. Every attempt will be made to make-up additional missed sessions beyond two (park reservations and school schedules allowing).
- Refunds or credits are not available for missed sessions due to personal reasons (vacation, illness, etc.).
At heart, Soccer Shots DFW aims to deliver a beloved growth experience for every child; a remarkable experience for every family. If you and your child are not positively impacted by your Soccer Shots experience, we will offer a refund or credit for any future season.
If you enroll your child in Soccer Shots to participate in anywhere from one to multiple seasons of Soccer Shots throughout a school year, your child will receive a youth jersey. Youth jerseys are distributed one time per school year and are included in the cost of enrollment, regardless of the number of seasons you sign your child up for within that school year.
Jerseys are distributed via mail and addressed to the child. You will receive tracking information once the jersey has shipped to your address.
Please understand that if you enroll within two weeks of the season start date, your child is not guaranteed to receive their jersey before the first session.
Should you have any questions about your child’s youth jersey shipment, or if you would like to exchange sizes, please contact [email protected]
Please note, some Soccer Shots programs do not include jerseys, such as birthday parties, demos, free play days, and school-paid sessions.
If you need to exchange your child’s jersey for a different size, please contact [email protected] Please provide your name, your child’s name, your shipping address, the size you received and the size you are requesting. You will receive a response within 1 business day that will include a prepaid return label.
Please return your jersey as soon as possible. After we receive confirmation that the jersey has shipped, we will send you your requested exchange jersey. Please note, jerseys must be in new condition with the tag still attached to be accepted as a return.